Giants vs Rockies Doubleheader Game 1 Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, July 15
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
San Francisco Giants (43-49, 23-23 Away) vs Colorado Rockies (46-46, 26-20 Home)
Date: Monday, July 15, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field - Denver, CO
Giants vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+174) | COL: (-200)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-102) | COL: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 13 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: SF: 24% | COL: 76%
Probable Pitchers: SF: Jeff Samardzija (6-7, 4.01 ERA) | COL: German Marquez (8-4, 4.45 ERA)
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- San Francisco is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Colorado is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games against San Francisco.
- Colorado is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
Giants vs Rockies Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.21 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.52 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Jeff Samardzija has a 5-7 record with a 3.97 ERA in 19 career appearances (15 starts) against Colorado.
- German Marquez has a 2-3 record with a 4.61 ERA in seven career starts against San Francisco.
Giants vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Giants-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jeff Samardzija - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (+100) - Samardzija may hold a disappointing 6-7 record for the San Francisco Giants entering Monday's action, but he's been consistently striking out batters all season. With 80 strikeouts to his name thus far, Samardzija has struck out at least five batters in seven of his last eight games. The Colorado Rockies may have some studs in the lineup, but the 6-foot-5 righty has a decent shot at reaching at least five Ks this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.