Giants vs Patriots Game Info
New York Giants (2-3, 1-1 Away) vs. New England Patriots (5-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxborough, MA
Coverage: FOX/NFL Network
Giants vs Patriots Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+660) | NE (-900)
Spread: NYG: +16.5 (-110) | NE: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 42 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYG: 26% | NE: 74%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NYG: (+25000) | NE: (+300)
Giants vs Patriots Betting Trends
- The Giants are 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The Giants are 8-1 ATS in their last nine road games.
- New England is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New England's last six games.
Giants vs Patriots Stats
- The Giants are averaging 19.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- The Giants have surrendered 25.0 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 31.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- New England has surrendered 6.8 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- The Giants lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 28-10, in Week 5.
- New England defeated the Washington Redskins, 33-7, in Week 5.
Giants vs Patriots Prop Bet
All Giants-Patriots odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Giants) Total Points: Under 12.5 (-106) – The Giants' offense looked less than mediocre against the Vikings with just 10 points in Week 5, logging a combined 64 rushing yards, including Wayne Gallman's 14 on the ground prior to his departure from the game in the first quarter due to concussion protocol. New York also hits the road to take on the NFL's No. 1 scoring defense (6.8 PPG) likely without their their top wide receiver in Sterling Shepard and top-2 RBs in Saquon Barkley and Gallman. Additionally, the Giants must address all of these challenges in what's being forecast as inclement weather in Foxborough for Thursday night on a short week behind rookie quarterback Daniel Jones.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.