Giants vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 21
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Saturday includes the San Francisco Giants taking on the San Diego Padres.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Padres Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (22-16) vs. San Diego Padres (25-14)
- Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-158) | SD: (+134)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+140) | SD: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Giants vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Carlos Rodon (4-2), and Joe Musgrove (4-0) taking the ball for the San Diego Padres.
Giants vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (56.1%)
Giants vs Padres Moneyline
- San Francisco is a -158 favorite on the moneyline, while San Diego is a +134 underdog on the road.
Giants vs Padres Spread
- The Giants are hosting the Padres and are favored by 1.5 runs (+140 to cover) on the runline. San Diego is -170 to cover.
Giants vs Padres Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Giants-Padres game on May 21, with the over available at +104 and the under at -128.
Giants vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 18 wins in the 29 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, San Francisco has come away with a win 10 times in 16 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 20 of their 35 opportunities.
- The Padres have put together a 9-6 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- San Diego is 1-2 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- In the 37 games bookmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-20-0).