Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Mets Game Info
San Francisco Giants (25-35, 15-17 Away) vs. New York Mets (29-32, 16-10 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Giants vs Mets Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+156) | NYM: (-180)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-144) | NYM: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 23% | NYM: 77%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Shaun Anderson (1-1, 4.09 ERA) | NYM: Zack Wheeler (5-3, 4.68 ERA)
Giants vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of San Francisco's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Francisco's last seven games.
- The Mets are 10-2 straight up in their last 12 home games.
- The Mets are 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last 12 games against San Francisco.
Giants vs Mets Stats
- Zack Wheeler has a career 2.03 ERA and 2-2 record against the Giants.
- Shaun Anderson has never faced the Mets in his career.
- The Mets' offense is averaging 4.59 runs per game this season (No. 19 in the MLB).
- The Giants' offense is averaging 3.88 runs per game this season (No. 27 in the MLB).
Giants vs Mets Prop Bet
All Giants-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-120) – Thursday afternoon's contest features two of the worst first-inning offenses in the MLB this season. The Mets have scored in the first frame in only four of their 26 home games this season (No. 30 in the MLB), while the Giants have scored in four of their 32 away games on the year (No. 29 in the MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.