Giants vs Mariners Game Info
San Francisco Giants (24-24, 9-15 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (22-27, 12-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Giants vs Mariners Spread & Odds
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-122) | SEA: (+106)
Spread: SF: -1.5 (+124) | SEA: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SF: (80%) | SEA: (20%)
World Series Odds: SF: (+7000) | SEA: (+33000)
Giants vs Mariners Probable Pitchers
Giants: Tyler Anderson (2-3. 4.50 ERA)
Mariners: Nick Margevicius (1-3, 5.34 ERA)
Giants vs Mariners Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- San Francisco is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Seattle.
- The total has hit the over in each of Seattle's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Seattle's last seven games against San Francisco.
Giants vs Mariners Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 7 in the MLB).
- San Francisco is surrendering 5.04 runs per game this season (No. 19 in the MLB).
- Seattle is averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 22 in the MLB).
- Seattle is surrendering 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 25 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!