Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 27
By Duel Staff
The San Francisco Giants versus the Arizona Diamondbacks is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (48-49) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (44-53)
- Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Time: 3:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Giants vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-116) | ARI: (-102)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+136) | ARI: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will hand the ball to Logan Webb (9-3, 2.77 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Zac Gallen (5-2, 3.40 ERA).
Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (60.0%)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- San Francisco is the favorite, -116 on the moneyline, while Arizona is a -102 underdog despite being at home.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Giants are at the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs (+136 to cover) on the runline. Arizona is -164 to cover.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The over/under for the Giants versus Diamondbacks game on July 27 has been set at 7.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 36 wins in the 66 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 35-30 when favored by -116 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 46 of 94 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a 31-41 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 43.1% of those games).
- Arizona has gone 30-38 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer (44.1%).
- Arizona has combined with opponents to go over the total 43 times this season for a 43-52-2 record against the over/under.