Giants vs Astros Game Info
San Francisco Giants (7-10, 4-7 Away) vs. Houston Astros (6-9, 3-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 10, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
How to Watch: ESPN
Giants vs Astros Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+174) | HOU: (-200)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-120) | HOU: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SF: (10%) | HOU: (90%)
World Series Odds: SF: (+16000) | HOU: (+1300)
Giants vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Giants: Logan Webb (1-0, 2.13 ERA)
Astros: Lance McCullers Jr. (1-1, 9.22 ERA)
Giants vs Astros Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last four games.
- The total has hit the over in three of San Francisco's last six games.
- Houston is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The over has hit the over in three of Houston's last four games.
Giants vs Astros Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.29 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- San Francisco is surrendering 5.71 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!