Georgia vs Florida Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
No. 8 Georgia Bulldogs (6-1, 3-1 SEC) vs. No. 6 Florida Gators (7-1, 4-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
Georgia vs Florida Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-240) | FLA: (+190)
Spread: UGA: -6.5 (-110) | FLA: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UGA: 40% | FLA: 60%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UGA: (+2000) | FLA: (+10000)
Georgia vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Florida, 36-17, at TIAA Bank Field (neutral site) in Jacksonville, Florida, in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Since 1933, the annual Florida-Georgia rivalry has been played on a neutral site in Jacksonville.
- Georgia has won two straight meetings with Florida, but the Gators are 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Bulldogs.
- Florida is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgia.
- Georgia was on bye in Week 9, but the Bulldogs defeated Kentucky, 21-0, at home in Week 8.
- Florida was on bye in Week 9, but the Gators defeated South Carolina, 38-27, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.