Georgia Tech vs Clemson Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game
By Larry Rupp
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1, 0-0 ACC) vs. No. 6 Clemson Tigers (1-1, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTECH: (+1800) | CLEM: (-8000)
Spread: GTECH: +28.5 (-118) | CLEM: -28.5 (-104)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTECH: (N/A) | CLEM: (N/A)
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Tech: (0.6%) | Clemson: (99.4%)
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 50-33-2 straight up in 85 all-time head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Clemson defeated Georgia Tech, 73-7, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Georgia Tech is 0-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Clemson.
- The total has hit the under in four of Georgia Tech's last six games.
- Clemson is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Clemson's last nine games against Georgia Tech.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.