Georgia vs Florida Basketball Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (12-9, 2-6 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (13-8, 5-3 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena – Gainesville, FL
Georgia vs Florida Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+370) | FLA: (-500)
Spread: UGA: +9.5 (-110) | FLA: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: N/A | FLA: N/A
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UGA: (+25000) | FLA: (+5500)
Georgia vs Florida Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Florida, 61-55, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 2, 2019.
- Georgia is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Florida is 6-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Georgia.
- Georgia is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Florida's last 16 games.
- Georgia defeated Texas A&M, 63-48, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Florida defeated Vanderbilt, 61-55, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.