Georgetown vs Butler Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Georgetown vs Butler Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (14-10, 4-7 Big East) vs. No. 19 Butler Bulldogs (19-6, 7-5 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Georgetown vs Butler Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTWN: (+330) I BUT: (-440)
Spread: GTWN: +8.5 (-110) I BUT: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTWN: (N/A) I BUT: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: GTWN: (+15000) I BUT: (+4000)
Georgetown vs Butler Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgetown vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated Georgetown, 69-64, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 28, 2020.
- Butler is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Butler is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Georgetown is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Butler is 1-7-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- Georgetown defeated DePaul, 76-72, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Butler defeated Xavier, 66-61, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.