Gardner-Webb vs Radford Basketball Game Info
Gardner-Webb Bulldogs (8-14, 7-10 Big South) vs. Radford Highlanders (13-9, 12-4 Big South)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald N. Dedmon Center — Radford, VA
Gardner-Webb vs Radford Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GWEB: (+150) | RAD: (-180)
Spread: GWEB: +4 (-110) | RAD: -4 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GWEB: (22%) | RAD: (78%)
Gardner-Webb vs Radford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Gardner-Webb vs Radford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb defeated Radford, 70-62, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Gardner-Webb is 13-11 all-time in 24 head-to-head games against Radford.
- Gardner-Webb is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Radford.
- Gardner-Webb has lost its last three games.
- Radford is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Gardner-Webb lost to Longwood, 78-71, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
- Radford lost to Winthrop, 55-47, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.