Florida vs WVU Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (9-4, 2-3 Away) vs. No. 11 West Virginia Mountaineers (11-4, 5-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Florida vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (+176) | WVU: (-210)
Spread: FLA: +4.5 (-108) | WVU: -4.5 (-112)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (29%) | WVU: (71%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FLA: (+6500) | WVU: (+2300)
Florida vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 64.3%
Florida vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated West Virginia, 66-56, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 4, 2018.
- Florida is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Florida is 6-3 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Florida defeated Vanderbilt, 78-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
- West Virginia defeated then-No. 12 Texas Tech, 88-87, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!