Florida vs Ole Miss Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 5 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Saturday schedule includes the Florida Gators taking on the Ole Miss Rebels.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Florida vs Ole Miss Point Spread
Florida is favored by 8.5 points versus Ole Miss. Florida is -110 to cover the spread, while Ole Miss is -110.
Florida vs Ole Miss Over/Under
A combined point total of 131 has been set for Florida-Ole Miss on February 5, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Florida vs Ole Miss Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Ole Miss-Florida, Ole Miss is the underdog at +310, and Florida is -400.
Florida vs Ole Miss Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida wins (81%)
Florida vs Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Florida has 12 wins in 22 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Gators are 4-3 as 8.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 10 Florida games (out of 22) that hit the over this year.
- Against the spread, Ole Miss is 10-12-0 this season.
- As a 8.5-point underdog or more, the Rebels have two wins ATS (2-1).
- This year, nine of Ole Miss' 22 games have gone over the point total.
Florida vs Ole Miss Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Florida: (-400) | Ole Miss: (+310)
- Spread: Florida: -8.5 (-110) | Ole Miss: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 131 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!