Florida State vs Notre Dame Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Florida State Seminoles (24-5, 14-4 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (18-11, 9-9 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion – South Bend, IN
Florida State vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (-125) | ND: (+105)
Spread: FSU: -1.5 (-110) | ND: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (81%) | ND: (19%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+2200) | ND: (+15000)
Florida State vs Notre Dame Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 59.0%
Notre Dame: 41.0%
Florida State vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Notre Dame, 85-84, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Notre Dame is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Florida State is 6-4 in its 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- Florida State is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Notre Dame.
- The total has hit the over in six of Notre Dame's last nine games against Florida State.
- Florida State lost to Clemson, 70-69, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Notre Dame lost to Wake Forest, 84-73, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.