Florida State vs Miami Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Florida State (15-2, 3-1 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (10-6, 2-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center – Coral Gables, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Florida State vs Miami Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (-285) | MIA: (+225)
Spread: FSU: -6 (-110) | MIA: +6 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: 85% | MIA: 15%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+3500) | MIA: (+25000)
Florida State vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 68.4%
Florida State vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Miami, 78-66, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 27, 2019.
- Florida State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Florida State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Florida State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Miami.
- Miami is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 home games against Florida State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last six games.
- Florida State defeated Virginia, 54-50, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- Miami lost to NC State, 80-63, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.