Clemson vs Florida State 2019 Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
Florida State Seminoles (3-2, 2-1 ACC) vs. No. 2 Clemson Tigers (5-0, 3-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
FSU vs Clemson Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: FSU: +27.5 (-110) | CLEM: -27.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FSU: 57% | CLEM: 43%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: FSU: (+20000) | CLEM: (+180)
Florida State vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Florida State, 59-10, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Clemson is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Clemson is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Florida State defeated NC State, 31-13, at home in Week 5.
- Clemson defeated North Carolina, 21-20, on the road in Week 5.
- Both FSU and Clemson were off last week.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.