Florida State vs Boston College Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Florida State vs Boston College Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Florida State Seminoles (4-6, 3-4 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (6-4, 2-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
Florida State vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+110) | BC: (-134)
Spread: FSU: +2.5 (-112) | BC: -2.5 (-108)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Florida State vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida State wins (66.8%)
Florida State vs Boston College Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida State is 12-5 straight up in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Florida State defeated Boston College, 38-31, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Florida State is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Boston College.
- The total has hit the under in six of Florida State's last nine games.
- Boston College is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston College's last six games against Florida State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.