Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Florida Gators and Kentucky Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Florida vs Kentucky Point Spread
The Gators are 7.5-point road favorites against the Wildcats. Florida is -112 to cover the spread, while Kentucky is -108 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Florida vs Kentucky Over/Under
The over/under for the Florida vs Kentucky Week 5 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Florida vs Kentucky Moneyline
The Gators vs Wildcats moneyline has Florida as a -325 favorite, while Kentucky is the +250 underdog at home.
Florida vs Kentucky Betting Trends
- Florida is 53-18 straight up in 71 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Florida defeated Kentucky, 34-10, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Florida is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 away games against Kentucky.
- The total has hit the over in four of Florida's last five games played in October.
- Kentucky is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Kentucky's last five home games.
Florida vs Kentucky Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-325) | UK: (+250)
Spread: FLA: -7.5 (-112) | UK: +7.5 (-108)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (N/A) | UK: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.