Flames vs Oilers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 7
By Duel Staff
Monday's slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Flames vs Oilers Game Info
- Calgary Flames (33-14-7) vs. Edmonton Oilers (30-22-4)
- Date: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Saddledome -- Calgary, Alberta
Flames vs Oilers Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CGY: (-200) | EDM: (+164)
- Spread: CGY: -1.5 (+130) | EDM: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Flames vs Oilers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Flames win (67.6%)
Flames vs Oilers Spread
The Oilers are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road versus the Flames. The Oilers are -160 to cover the spread, and the Flames are +130.
Flames vs Oilers Over/Under
Flames versus Oilers on March 7 has an over/under of 6.5 goals, with the over -112 and the under -108.
Flames vs Oilers Moneyline
Edmonton is a +164 underdog on the moneyline, while Calgary is a -200 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!