The Calgary Flames are among the NHL teams in action on Sunday, versus the Edmonton Oilers.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Flames vs Oilers Game Info
- Calgary Flames (50-21-11) vs. Edmonton Oilers (49-27-6)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Place -- Edmonton, Alberta
Flames vs Oilers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CGY: (-118) | EDM: (-102)
- Spread: CGY: -1.5 (188) | EDM: +1.5 (-235)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Flames vs Oilers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Flames win (57.8%)
Flames vs Oilers Spread
The Flames are at the Oilers, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Flames are +188 to cover the spread, with the Oilers being -235.
Flames vs Oilers Over/Under
A total of 7 goals has been set for the Flames-Oilers game on May 22, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Flames vs Oilers Moneyline
Edmonton is the underdog, -102 on the moneyline, while Calgary is a -118 favorite despite being on the road.