Falcons vs Saints Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Atlanta Falcons (3-6, 2-2 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (7-2, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Falcons vs Saints Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+150) | NO: (-178)
Spread: ATL: +3.5 (-120) | NO: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (62%) | NO: (38%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+18000) | NO: (+750)
Falcons vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
Falcons vs Saints expert prediction and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Falcons
Falcons vs Saints Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five game against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the over in seven of New Orleans' last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New Orleans' last six games against Atlanta.
Falcons vs Saints Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 27.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 27.9 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 30.1 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 23.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.