Falcons vs Saints Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (1-7, 0-4 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (7-1, 4-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Falcons vs Saints Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+460) | NO: (-600)
Spread: ATL: +13 (-110) | NO: -13 (+110)
Total: 51 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 35% | NO: 65%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ATL: (+70000) | NO: (+500)
Falcons vs Saints Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in the last five games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 6-0 ATS in its last six games.
- New Orleans is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games.
Falcons vs Saints Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 20.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 31.2 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 24.4 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 19.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Atlanta lost to Seattle, 27-20, at home in Week 8.
- New Orleans defeated Arizona, 31-9, at home in Week 8.
Falcons vs Saints Prop Bet
All Falcons-Saints odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin: New Orleans by 19-24 Points (+550) – On the defensive side of the ball, the Saints have allowed 10 points or less four times, while offensively they have managed 30-plus points five times. Considering Atlanta is giving up the third most points in the league, and the Saints average over 24 per game, this could be a one-sided affair.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.