Falcons vs Cowboys Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 2 NFL Game
By Larry Rupp
Falcons vs Cowboys Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Game
Atlanta Falcons (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Falcons vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+160) | DAL: (-190)
Spread: ATL: +3.5 (-115) | DAL: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (31%) | DAL: (69%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+6500) | DAL: (+1600)
Falcons vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Falcons vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five games.
- Dallas is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Dallas' last 20 games.
Falcons vs Cowboys Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 25.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 38.0 PPG this season (T-No. 31 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 17.0 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL)
- Dallas is surrendering 20.0 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.