Falcons vs Cardinals Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (1-4, 0-3 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (1-3-1, 0-2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Falcons vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-136) | ARI: (+118)
Spread: ATL: -2.5 (-110) | ARI: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 51 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 81% | ARI: 19%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ATL: (+19000) | ARI: (+25000)
Falcons vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Atlanta's last six road games against Arizona.
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Arizona.
- Arizona is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games against Atlanta.
- Arizona is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
Falcons vs Cardinals Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 20.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 30.4 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 20.0 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 27.6 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Atlanta lost to the Houston Texans, 53-32, on the road in Week 5.
- Arizona defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 26-23, on the road in Week 5.
Falcons vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Falcons-Cardinals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Arizona Cardinals by 1-13 points (+170) – The Falcons conceded 53 points on the road last week and while they haven't allowed a point total close to that in their previous four games, their defense still struggles to keep opponents off the board. Atlanta has also allowed at least 27 points in all three of its road games thus far. The Cardinals, meanwhile, have won each of their last three home games against the Falcons, and two of those three wins have come by six points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.