Eagles vs Cowboys Game Info
Philadelphia Eagles (3-3, 1-2 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (3-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Eagles vs Cowboys Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+130) | DAL (-150)
Spread: PHI: +3 (-120) | DAL: -3 (+100)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 71% | DAL: 29%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PHI: (+1600) | DAL: (+2200)
Eagles vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Dallas' last nine games.
- Dallas is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
Eagles vs Cowboys Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia has surrendered 24.8 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 25.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Dallas has surrendered 19.0 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 38-20, in Week 6.
- Dallas lost to the New York Jets, 24-22, in Week 6.
Eagles vs Cowboys Prop Bet
All Eagles-Cowboys odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Cowboys) Total Points: 26 (-110) – While the Cowboys are averaging 25.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL), they've scored an average of 30.0 points per game at home. Dallas has also topped 30 points in two of its three home games this season and with the home team being favored by three points, the Cowboys could score at least 26 on Sunday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.