Grant vs Khandozhko Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 52 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Dwight "The Body Snatcher" Grant (11-4-0, 7 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Sergey "Honda" Khandozhko (26-6-1, 10 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Grant vs Khandozhko Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 52 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dwight Grant: (-110)
- Sergey Khandozhko: (-110)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Grant by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Grant by Points: (N/A)
- Grant by Submission: (N/A)
- Khandozhko by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Khandozhko by Points: (N/A)
- Khandozhko by Submission: (N/A)
Grant vs Khandozhko Prediction
UFC Vegas 52 Grant-Khandozhko prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sergey Khandozhko (72%)
Method of Victory: Decision (82%)
Grant vs Khandozhko Betting Trends & Stats
- Dwight Grant lost to Francisco Trinaldo, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Sergey Khandozhko lost to Rustam Khabilov, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Grant averages 3.10 strikes landed per minute with a 34% accuracy rate.
- Khandozhko averages 2.83 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Grant averages 2.21 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Khandozhko averages 1.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Grant has a 71% takedown defense rate.
- Khandozhko averages 0.50 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.