Duke vs Michigan State Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Big Ten/ACC Challenge 2019
By Zach Brunner
Duke vs Michigan State Game Info
Big Ten/ACC Challenge
No. 10 Duke Blue Devils (7-1, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 11 Michigan State Spartans (5-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center — East Lansing, MI
Duke vs Michigan State Odds & Point Spread
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+230) | MSU: (-290)
Spread: DUKE: +6.5 (-115) | MSU: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: 87% | MSU: 13%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+1100) | MSU: (+900)
Duke vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Michigan State, 12-3.
- Michigan State defeated Duke, 68-67, in the most recent meeting between these two teams, on March 31, 2019.
- Duke is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Michigan State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Duke defeated Winthrop, 83-70, in its most recent game on Friday, Nov. 29.
- Michigan State defeated UCLA, 75-62, in its most recent game on Wednesday Nov. 27.
- Despite being ranked No. 11, Michigan State is tied for the best odds to win the 2020 National Championship, at +900. Duke isn't far behind with +1100 odds.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.