Duke vs Gonzaga Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 26 College Basketball Game
Duke vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
No. 5 (Duke Blue Devils 6-0) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (6-0)
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Duke vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+310) | GONZ: (-400)
Spread: DUKE: +8.5 (-110) | GONZ: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+2400) | GONZ: (N/A)
Duke vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Gonzaga Bulldogs win (71.0%)
Duke vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Gonzaga.
- Gonzaga defeated Duke, 89-87, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2018.
- Duke is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games.
- Gonzaga is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in four of Duke's last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in four of Gonzaga's last five games against ACC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.