Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 25
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (29-13) vs. Washington Nationals (14-30)
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Dodgers vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-215) | WSH: (+180)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-125) | WSH: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Dodgers vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Julio Urias (3-3) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Erick Fedde (2-3) for the Washington Nationals.
Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (64.2%)
Dodgers vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +180 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -215 favorite on the road.
Dodgers vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are hosting the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are +104 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -125.
Dodgers vs Nationals Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Nationals on May 25 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 28, or 68.3%, of the 41 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 11-3 when favored by -230 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of their 43 opportunities.
- The Nationals have been the underdog on the moneyline 39 total times this season. They've gone 12-27 in those games.
- Washington has played in three games as a moneyline underdog with odds of +190 or longer and won each of them.
- Washington has played in 44 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-19-4).