Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 23
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Monday schedule includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (27-13) vs. Washington Nationals (14-28)
- Date: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Dodgers vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-215) | WSH: (+180)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-120) | WSH: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Dodgers vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tyler Anderson (4-0), and Joan Adon (1-7) taking the ball for the Washington Nationals.
Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (60.5%)
Dodgers vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Nationals-Dodgers, Washington is the underdog at +180, and Los Angeles is -215 playing on the road.
Dodgers vs Nationals Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are -120 to cover the runline, with the Nationals being +100.
Dodgers vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Nationals contest on May 23 has been set at 9, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 39 games this season and have come away with the win 26 times (66.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 13 times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -215 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 19 of their 41 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 12 of the 37 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (32.4%).
- Washington has a 4-3 record (winning 57.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer.
- Washington has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 42 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 19 of those games (19-19-4).