In MLB action on Wednesday, the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Washington Nationals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (64-32) vs. Washington Nationals (34-65)
- Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-295) | WSH: (+240)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-142) | WSH: +1.5 (+118)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Dodgers vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Andrew Heaney and the Nationals will counter with Patrick Corbin (4-13, 6.02 ERA).
Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (72.1%)
Dodgers vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Nationals-Dodgers, Washington is the underdog at +240, and Los Angeles is -295 playing at home.
Dodgers vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are +118 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -142.
Dodgers vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for Dodgers-Nationals on July 27 is 9. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 91 games this year and have walked away with the win 62 times (68.1%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious four times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -295 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 38 of their 94 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have been the underdog on the moneyline 83 total times this season. They've gone 27-56 in those games.
- Washington has played as a moneyline underdog of +240 or longer in just one game this season, which they won.
- Washington has had an over/under set by bookmakers 98 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 48 of those games (48-46-4).