Dodgers vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 21
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Sunday, the Los Angeles Dodgers face the Miami Marlins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Dodgers vs Marlins Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (83-36) vs. Miami Marlins (52-68)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-168) | MIA: (+142)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+115) | MIA: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Dodgers vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Ryan Pepiot (1-0) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Sandy Alcantara (11-5) for the Miami Marlins.
Dodgers vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (53.9%)
Dodgers vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is a +142 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -168 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Marlins are -138 to cover, and the Dodgers are +115.
Dodgers vs Marlins Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Marlins game on August 21, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Dodgers vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 81, or 72.3%, of the 112 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 59-22 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 49 of their 117 opportunities.
- The Marlins have gone 21-48 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 30.4% of those games).
- Miami has a record of 2-13 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer (13.3%).
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 51 times this season for a 51-64-5 record against the over/under.