Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 27
On Friday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Dodgers are playing the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (30-14) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (23-23)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-156) | ARI: (+132)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+100) | ARI: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks will give the start to Madison Bumgarner, but the Dodgers' starter is yet to be determined for this game.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (70.1%)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Dodgers-Diamondbacks, Los Angeles is the favorite at -156, and Arizona is +132 playing at home.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs (+100 to cover) on the runline. Arizona is -120 to cover.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- A total of 9.5 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Diamondbacks game on May 27, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (67.4%) in those games.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 18 of 25 games when listed as at least -194 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 22 of their 45 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have been the underdog on the moneyline 37 total times this season. They've gone 17-20 in those games.
- Arizona is 3-7 (winning just 30% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +162 or longer.
- Arizona has played in 46 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-25-0).