Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 18
The Los Angeles Dodgers versus the Arizona Diamondbacks is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (24-12) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (18-20)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-295) | ARI: (240245)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-134) | ARI: +1.5 (+112)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Walker Buehler (4-1, 3.57 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Zach Davies (2-1, 3.57).
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (72.0%)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Arizona is a +240 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -295 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Dodgers are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Diamondbacks. The Dodgers are -134 to cover the spread, while the Diamondbacks are +112.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Diamondbacks on May 18 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 24, or 66.7%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has played as a favorite of -300 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 18 of their 37 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have been the underdog on the moneyline 31 total times this season. They've finished 14-17 in those games.
- Arizona has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of +245 or longer.
- Arizona has had an over/under set by bookmakers 38 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 15 of those games (15-23-0).