Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (6-3, 4-1 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (3-6, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2020
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
How to Watch: MLB Network
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-194) | ARI: (+166)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-132) | ARI: +1.5 (+112)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (90%) | ARI: (10%)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+400) | ARI: (+4300)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (First Start of 2020)
Diamondbacks: Merrill Kelly (1-0, 1.17 ERA)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers defeated the Diamondbacks, 11-2, in their last matchup on Saturday.
- The Dodgers have covered the spread (run line) in 66.7 percent of their games this season (T-No. 4 in the MLB).
- The Dodgers have hit the over in 25.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 28 in the MLB).
- Arizona has covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 23 in the MLB).
- Arizona has hit the over in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 21 in the MLB).
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.67 runs per game this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 2.67 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 3.00 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Arizona is surrendering 5.44 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.