Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (4-2, 2-0 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (2-4, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
How to Watch: ESPN+
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-150) | ARI: (+130)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+100) | ARI: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (91%) | ARI: (9%)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+400) | ARI: (+4300)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Ross Stripling (1-0 1.29 ERA)
Diamondbacks: Robbie Ray (0-1, 7.36 ERA)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers defeated Houston in 13 innings, 4-2, in their last game on Wednesday.
- Arizona lost to Texas, 7-4, in their last game on Wednesday.
- The Dodgers have covered the spread (run line) in 66.7 percent of their games this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
- The Dodgers have hit the over in 20.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 26 in MLB).
- Arizona has covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Arizona has hit the over in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Stats
- The Dodgers have averaged 5.17 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Dodgers have surrendered 2.33 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Arizona has averaged 2.83 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Arizona has surrendered 4.83 runs per game this season (T-No. 17 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.