MLB action on Tuesday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers playing the San Francisco Giants.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (69-33) vs. San Francisco Giants (51-52)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-148) | SF: (+126)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+115) | SF: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Tyler Anderson (11-1) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Alex Wood (7-8) for the San Francisco Giants.
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (50.2%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Dodgers-Giants, Los Angeles is the favorite at -148, and San Francisco is +126 playing at home.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Giants are -138 to cover, and the Dodgers are +115.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Dodgers-Giants on August 2, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 97 games this year and have walked away with the win 67 times (69.1%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 56-25 when favored by -148 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 40 of 100 chances this season.
- The Giants have an 8-19 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 29.6% of those games).
- San Francisco has a record of 5-7 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +126 or longer (41.7%).
- San Francisco has played in 100 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-46-5).