The MLB slate on Thursday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (29-14) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (23-22)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-186) | ARI: (+156)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-110) | ARI: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Mitch White, and Humberto Castellanos (3-1) taking the ball for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (72.2%)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Dodgers, Arizona is the underdog at +156, and Los Angeles is -186 playing on the road.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Spread
The Dodgers are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Diamondbacks. The Dodgers are -110 to cover the spread, while the Diamondbacks are -110.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
A total of 9 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Diamondbacks contest on May 26, with the over available at -122 and the under at -100.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 42 games this season and have come away with the win 28 times (66.7%) in those contests.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 19 of 27 games when listed as at least -186 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 21 of their 44 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 17 of the 36 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (47.2%).
- Arizona has a record of 3-8 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +156 or longer (27.3%).
- Arizona has had an over/under set by bookmakers 45 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-25-0).