Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By michael obermuller
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (7-11, 4-7 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (12-5, 6-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field — Denver, CO
How to Watch: ESPN
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-102) | COL: (-112)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-172) | COL: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ARI: (14%) | COL: (86%)
World Series Odds: ARI: (+5500) | COL: (+3800)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Diamondbacks: Luke Weaver (0-3, 12.19 ERA)
Rockies: Antonio Senzatela (3-0, 2.65 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Arizona yesterday, 8-7, in the most recent matchup between these two.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Arizona's last 12 games against the National League.
- Arizona is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last six games against the National League.
- Colorado is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 home games.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Stats
- Arizona is averaging 4.17 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Arizona is surrendering 5.61 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.65 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.