Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (35-33, 21-17 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (38-29, 23-13 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+122) | PHI: (-140)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-172) | PHI: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 17% | PHI: 83%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Merrill Kelly (6-6, 4.12 ERA) | PHI: Zach Eflin (6-5, 2.88 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona's last five games.
- Arizona is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Philadelphia is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Philadelphia is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 home games.
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.28 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Merrill Kelly has never faced Philadelphia in his career. He has a 3-4 record with a 6.00 ERA in seven away starts this season.
- Zach Eflin has posted a 0-1 record with a 3.86 ERA in two career starts against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Merrill Kelly - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-144) – Kelly has been a reliable source of strikeouts recently, having fanned at least five hitters in two of his last three starts. The Arizona Diamondbacks' starter is averaging 6.0 Ks per game during that same span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.