Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Padres Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (1-3, 1-3 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (3-1, 3-1 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+140) | SD: (-162)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-156) | SD: -1.5 (-132)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 33% | SD: 67%
Starting Pitcher: ARI: Merrill Kelly | SD: Matt Strahm
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- Arizona is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games, dating back to last season.
- Arizona is 1-4 straight up in its last five games, dating back to last season.
- San Diego is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games, dating back to last season.
- San Diego is 4-1 straight up in its last five games, dating back to last season.
Diamaondbacks vs Padres Prop Bet
All Diamaondbacks-Padres betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- San Diego Padres to Lead After 7th Inning (-122) – The San Diego Padres have gotten off to a hot start this season, thanks in large to their excellent starting pitching. San Diego's starters have pitched a combined 21.1 innings through four games, and they've only surrendered two runs so far. San Diego has also led after seven innings in three of their four games this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.