DePaul vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
DePaul Blue Demons (12-4, 0-3 Big East) vs. No. 14 Villanova Wildcats (12-3, 3-1 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavilion – Villanova, PA
DePaul vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEP: (+380) | NOVA: (-520)
Spread: DEP: +9.5 (-110) | NOVA: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEP: 43% | NOVA: 57%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DEP: (+12000) | NOVA: (+2600)
DePaul vs Villanova Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
DePaul vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated DePaul, 86-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2019.
- Villanova is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Villanova is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Villanova is 19-1 in the last 20 head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- DePaul is 0-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Villanova is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- DePaul lost to St. John's, 74-67, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Villanova defeated Georgetown, 80-66, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.