DePaul vs Louisville Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 10 College Basketball Game
DePaul vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
DePaul Blue Demons (7-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Louisville Cardinals (6-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, KY
DePaul vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEP: (+280) | LOU: (-360)
Spread: DEP: +7.5 (-110) | LOU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DEP: (+29000) | LOU: (+8000)
DePaul vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisville Cardinals win (73.8%)
DePaul vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 38-21 in 59 all-time head-to-head matchups against DePaul.
- Louisville defeated DePaul, 79-58, in their last meeting on Feb. 27, 2013.
- DePaul is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against Louisville.
- Louisville is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as the favorite.
- DePaul is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Louisville's last 10 games against DePaul.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.