Dayton vs Duquesne Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Dayton Flyers (18-2, 7-0 A10) vs. Duquesne Dukes (15-4, 5-2 A10)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PPG Paints Arena – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Dayton vs Duquesne Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAY: (-400) I DUQ: (+310)
Spread: DAY: -8 (-110) I DUQ: +8 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAY: 73% I DUQ: 27%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: DAY: (+2400) I DUQ: (N/A)
Dayton vs Duquesne Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Dayton vs Duquesne Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Dayton defeated Duquesne, 78-67, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- Dayton is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Duquesne.
- Dayton is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Duquesne.
- Dayton is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Duquesne is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Dayton defeated Richmond, 87-79, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Duquesne lost to UMass, 73-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.