Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (44-38, 15-22 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (37-42, 20-17 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+106) | CIN: (-122)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-180) | CIN: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 54% | CIN: 46%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: José Quintana (4-7, 4.50 ERA) | CIN: Luis Castillo (7-2, 2.56 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last six games against Cincinnati.
- The Cubs are 1-5 straight up in their last six games against Cincinnati.
- The Cubs are 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- Cincinnati is 5-0 straight up in its last six home games.
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- José Quintana has a 3-4 record with a 4.50 ERA in eight career starts against Cincinnati.
- Luis Castillo has a 3-1 record with a 3.75 ERA in seven career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cubs-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- José Quintana Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-112) – Quintana has had a fairly below-average season for the Cubs, sporting a 4.50 ERA, 1.40 WHIP and 4-7 record. Today, he faces a Reds' team that ranks No. 24 in the league in runs scored per game, but also a squad that doesn't strike out too often (No. 23 in MLB). Quintana has failed to reach five or more strikeouts in nine of his last 11 starts as well.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.