On Saturday in the MLB, the Chicago Cubs are playing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (6-8) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (7-7)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-178) | PIT: (+150)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+108) | PIT: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Cubs vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (54.0%)
Cubs vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +150 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -178 favorite at home.
Cubs vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Cubs. The Pirates are -130 to cover, and the Cubs are +108.
Cubs vs Pirates Over/Under
- A total of 10 runs has been set for the Cubs-Pirates game on April 23, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.