Cubs vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 17
Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
Chicago Cubs (64-58, 23-39 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (51-70, 25-32 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Time: 1:35 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-144) | PIT: (+126)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+102) | PIT: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 75% | PIT: 25%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (9-8, 4.43 ERA) | PIT: Steven Brault (3-1, 4.33 ERA)
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 4-2 straight up in their last six games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last six games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last seven home games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Pirates Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Jon Lester is 10-6 with a 3.18 ERA in 20 career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Steven Brault is 0-0 with a 7.53 ERA in 12 career appearances (three starts) against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Cubs-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kris Bryant (+360) — Pittsburgh Pirates starter Steven Brault has had an uninspiring season so far splitting time between the rotation bullpen. Today the lefty faces a Cubs lineup packed with dangerous righties, including Kris Bryant, who has been exceptional at home this year with a .303/.413/.543 line. Bryant has also had great success against Brault in his career, going 7-for-12 with a homer and two doubles.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.