Cubs vs Phillies Game Info
Chicago Cubs (64-56, 23-37 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (62-58, 36-26 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Cubs vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-140) | PHI: (+122)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+106) | PHI: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 69% | PHI: 31%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Yu Darvish (4-6, 4.43 ERA) | PHI: Drew Smyly (1-1, 3.80 ERA)
Cubs vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Cubs' last seven games against Philadelphia.
- The Cubs are 2-4 straight up in their last six games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Cubs.
- Philadelphia is 6-3 straight up in its last nine home games.
Cubs vs Phillies Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.01 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Yu Darvish is 1-0 with a 1.96 ERA in three career starts against Philadelphia.
- Drew Smyly is 1-4 with a 7.40 ERA in 10 appearances (nine starts) at home this season. He has never faced the Cubs in his career.
Cubs vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Cubs-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kris Bryant (+210) — Kris Bryant has hit a total of 24 home runs this season. Bryant has been terrific against left-handed pitchers, like Smyly, hitting eight home runs and a .713 slugging percentage (.493 against righties). He has also hit 13 of his home runs on the road. Bryant looks to remain hot today, after hitting two home runs and a .714 slugging percentage over the past seven days.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.