MLB action on Wednesday includes the Chicago Cubs facing the Baltimore Orioles.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cubs vs Orioles Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (23-33) vs. Baltimore Orioles (24-33)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Cubs vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-124) | BAL: (+106)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+130) | BAL: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Cubs vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cubs will give the ball to Marcus Stroman (2-5) against the Orioles and Jordan Lyles (3-4).
Cubs vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (50.7%)
Cubs vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is a +106 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -124 favorite on the road.
Cubs vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are hosting the Cubs, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Orioles are +130 to cover the spread, and the Cubs are -156.
Cubs vs Orioles Over/Under
- Cubs versus Orioles, on June 8, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Cubs vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Cubs have won in seven, or 38.9%, of the 18 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious four times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 27 of their 56 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles are 19-30 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Baltimore has an 18-25 record (winning 41.9% of its games).
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by bookmakers 53 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 22 of those games (22-28-3).